A lift truck that works smarter and harder
Drive smarter let the truck work harder with the GC-LX2 lift truck. Versatility and speed make the truck a favorite among agricultural, general warehousing and distribution, beverage distribution and bottling, light manufacturing, or retail industries.
The standard 2.4L engine works with power, efficiency and agility in tight spaces. The durable nature sets this truck apart from the competitor for its reliability and smaller price point.
Performance Customized for Your Application
A versatile lift truck designed for indoor use, this truck is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as industrial and commercial machinery, fabricated metal products and motor freight transportation.
THE “EVERYDAY” LIFT TRUCK.
You won’t find an “a-ha” moment in just one feature of the CT2 series cushion tire lift truck, you’ll find it in the combination of all of them. The CT2 series brings to you the legendary toughness, reliability and productivity that are synonymous with the Hyster name, but with an economic-conscious upfront cost and a low operating cost solution.
Rugged and Durable in Your Most Challenging Applications
This lift truck series is designed for indoor and outdoor use and ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as general warehousing, wood pallet / skid manufactures, and short term rentals.
The H30-40FTS series lift trucks were designed with the same unparalleled commitment to quality and dependability as all Hyster Fortis lift trucks. We combined the toughest engine components with customized performance to create a rugged, durable lift truck that thrives in your challenging applications.
- The LX2 series is engineered for agility. Every truck is built with an electronically controlled powershift transmission for smooth direction changes, and we’ve designed the truck to be compact and easier to maneuver, so it’s as agile in tight spaces as it is in open ones.
- The GC-LX2 is the lift truck that works smarter and harder. This truck is designed to be a great value, getting the job done without breaking the bank - in a documented industry standard test cycle the GC-LX2 series used up to 14% less fuel than the leading competitors.
- The low counterweight and the dropped LPG tank are intentionally designed to help enhance rearward visibility, providing nearly 40% more rearward visibility than the competition.
- The optional integral sideshifter allows the load to be optimally positioned, and the responsive, operator-selectable electronically controlled inching adjustments give the driver better control over load positioning.
- Controlled power reversal virtually eliminates tire spin, increasing tire life by up to 50%. This feature is programmable to match the needs and experience of the driver.
- Approximately 70% of industrial lift truck downtime results from problems with the powertrain, electrical system, cooling system or hydraulic system. With the S40-70FT, many of these mechanical issues become a thing of the past as design advances have reduced downtime by up to 30%.
- Our Auto Deceleration System extends brake life by up to 60% by automatically slowing the truck when the accelerator pedal is released.
- S40-70FT series choice of 3 high output engines, 2 performance transmissions, 2 hydraulic controls and 3 cooling system options allows you to customize your truck to optimize the productivity in your application.
- A choice of 3 aluminum core radiators, each with significant design and component improvements, provides the industry’s best cooling capacity – a key factor to increasing uptime and the economic life of your trucks.
- With its well-balanced powertrain which combines our electronically controlled powershift transmission and a PSI 2.4L efficient engine, you’ll experience fuel cost savings - in a documented industry standard test cycle the CT2 series used up to 14% less fuel than the leading competitors. Hyster stands behind this rugged design with a 3-year, 6,000 hour powertrain warranty.other to help maximize productivity during peak business periods.
- Operator comfort is essential, and driving in reverse is no exception. The Hyster cushion CT2 series has been purposely designed with a low profile counterweight and LP Tank mounting which lessens operator fatigue in operations which require significant rearward travel.
- A wide hood opening, combined with a no-tools removable floor plate, allows cowl-to-counterweight access for easy access to serviceable components. Fewer daily service checks and long hydraulic and coolant service intervals can mean increased uptime for your operation.
- The CT2 series is available in a 5,000 lb. capacity model and a special 4,000 lb. capacity model. This special 4,000 lb. model, when combined with a number of custom designed options such as the “trucker’s mast,” becomes ideal for crossdocking applications in the trucking and freight industries. No matter which capacity you choose – no matter what your application – you can count on the dependability of the CT2 series to help keep your productivity high.
- When you choose the CT2 series lift truck, you get the same proven and durable components that you’ve come to expect from Hyster. Sealed electrical connectors, O-ring face seal fittings, canted load rollers and tapered-roller king-pin bearings in the steer axle are all standard on this CT2 series.
- Made to work hard, but smart, the CT2 series is designed to give you power over an excellent balance of fuel consumption and productivity. Hyster® Variable Power Technology™ provides two selectable performance modes, one to achieve a balance of enhanced performance and superior fuel economy, the other to help maximize productivity during peak business periods.
- Designed with your operator in mind, the operator compartment has a low step height of only 13.6 inches, enabling easy operator ingress and egress, thereby helping reduce fatigue and increase productivity. The infinitely adjustable tilting steer column and non-cinching seatbelt are designed to help all operators be more productive.
- Proven tough, Pacesetter VSM industrial onboard computer manages truck operation to maintain world-class dependability and maximize uptime.
- Leak-free O-ring face seals help maximize uptime and an in-tank filter increases hydraulic fluid filtration by 60% for particles down to 10 microns significantly extending component life and creating a cleaner overall operation.
- Superior ergonomic features including E-hydraulic controls, an infinitely adjustable steer column, and 4 choices of seats keep our operators more comfortable and help them work more productively.
- Controlled power reversal feature virtually eliminates tire spin, increasing tire life by up to 50%. This feature is programmable to match needs from delicate to aggressive settings for optimal productivity.